Another great group game for all the extended family and friends that are going to be around the next few weeks.
You Will Need:
A tennis ball (or other small object)
Be the first team to grab the ball on the chair.
1. Divide your group into two even teams.
2. Have each team stand in a straight line, facing each other.
3. Have each team hold hands.
4. One person needs to be designated as the referee. Have them stand or sit at the beginning of the lines. They will toss the coin.
5. Only the two players nearest the referee can have their eyes open, all other team members MUST HAVE THEIR EYES CLOSED.
6. The referee flips the coin. If it lands on HEADS, the two players with their eyes open squeeze the hand of the player next to them, on their team.
7. The players continue to pass the "squeeze" to the end of the line. (Eyes still closed). When the person on the end gets the "squeeze" they open their eyes and grab for the tennis ball on the chair.
8. Whoever grabs the ball first gets a point.
9. If the coin lands on TAILS, nothing should happen. The coin will then be tossed again.
10. If the squeeze is passed and a player grabs the ball without the coin toss being heads, the point goes to the other team. Play to as many points as you want.
Have a wonderful weekend!
ANYONE GONE SKIING YET?