You will want to officially add this to your Easter traditions.
What you Need
Eggs (Raw or hard boiled, one per person)
Sharpies (any permanent markers)
Bowls (or just go outside)
How to Play
1. The first thing you need to do is use the sharpies to decorate your egg. Make it your own. Give it a name, a face, design, clothes, what ever you like. This is your own little wrestler, so give it a personality.
2. Each player takes their egg in their hand. You can hold it any way you like. Sideways, longways, anyways.
3. The first two players meet over the bowl, (or just meet if you are outside).
4. Players count, One...Two...Three...Wrestle. And HIT THEIR EGGS TOGETHER OVER THE BOWL. They wrestle.
5. Whoever has the egg that doesn't break is the WINNER.
6. Everyone battles once and then the winners begin to battle each other. Until there is only one wrestling egg standing.
Theory states that when eggs hit, only one will actually crack, not both. Hence the reason you can wrestle and have a winner. Now, that said, if you really really REALLY smash them super hard, they are going to break, but you will be surprised at how much force you can put behind your hits.
You can play the game with hard boiled eggs also. We like to play with the eggs we decorate that don't get eaten. There are always extras, so we have a little wrestling match. The benefit to this, less mess.
This game is great for little kids. Even at one yr. old, our kids can participate. Don't underestimate how fun it is for adults either. My husband and I love to play.
WOULD YOUR FAMILY LIKE TO EGG WRESTLE?